Friday, September 18, 2009

Trying to give back when you were given to...




Sometimes... I have to draw it instead of say it.  I tied this into my Inhaling Creativity blog, but when I heard the sad news yesterday, I thought in pictures first.


This song was one of the first recordings I remember listening to where I understood the words.  It also was the fist song that made me want to create something so that I could re-work an ending to a story.


When I was little, I thought that Puff was sparkly blue or pink until I realized that people always seem to associate those colours with gender, which this dragon has never needed.


Goodbye Mary.  I am thankful that your creativity and music made a difference in my life... and that is really what Art is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment